United Pavers - Residential
Interlocking pavers are installed on projects ranging from patios, walks, pool decks, and drives to commercial plazas and roadways.
Installation of Interlocking Pavers includes:
- Compaction of sub base
- Placement and compaction of stone base or installation of concrete base if specified
- Installation of sand bedding course
- Installation and compaction of pavers
- Sand fill of joints (joint sand stabilizer if specified)
- Installation of edge restraint as specified (exposed or concealed concrete, PVC, or metal)
- Chemical cleaning and application of sealer if specified
- Final clean up and removal of all debris from site
We also provide demolition and excavation services for retrofit paver projects
- Interlocking Concrete Pavers by Pavestone, Cemex, Belgard.
- Honover Architectural Products
- Clay Brick Pavers by Pine Hall Brick and Boral
- Natural Stone including Travertine and Granite Cobbles